Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a Bartender .
We are looking for individuals who have solid management skills, evidence a solid work ethic, proven leadership skills in a hotel environment, highest level of integrity and transparency.
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards;
serve guests in a positive, outgoing and naturally curious personality style.
- Provide hotel guests and servers with quick and efficient beverage service with a complete working knowledge of all products served by the bar.
- Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel’s point-of-sales system;
check completed orders with the guest’s original order.
- Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods;
maintain a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beers, ports, armagnacs, eau de vies, cognacs and specialty drinks; prepare all cocktails on the menu to the recipe standard from memory and all classic cocktails from memory.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items;
breakdown, clean and set-up of bar area; properly follow checklist and be able to performs all aspects of opening and closing duties.
Job Requirements :
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Efficient with time
- EU citizenship is required
ΚΑΝΤΕ ΤΩΡΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΙΤΗΣΗ ΣΑΣ ΠΑΤΩΝΤΑΣ ΣΤΟΝ ΤΙΤΛΟ ΤΗΣ ΑΓΓΕΛΙΑΣ ΑΠΟ ΚΑΤΩ